1932 Calthorpe Ivory Major Sport Model

George W. Hands began manufacturing bicycles in Bordesley, Birmingham, in about 1890 and built his first motorcycles at Calthorpe's Barn Street premises in 1910. The Ivory series began in 1928 (or 1929) and was very well received with its saddle tank and duplex frame, but by the late 30's, the company was in decline and, in 1938, it fell into bankruptcy. This very nice 500cc Ivory Major sports a dual exhaust port with an upswept exhaust, tank shift and a single overhead cam engine. It is dressed out in the ivory white livery with an earlier British restoration.

$12,950.00

WATCH  WALK  AROUND  VIDEO
WATCH ENGINE START UP VIDEO